Looking for affordable housing options in the Ord area? The Ord Housing Authority can help. OHA has many affordable housing units available for rent to individuals or families that income qualify. This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
Contact the OHA at:
Ord Housing Authority
2410 K Street
Ord, Nebraska 68862
OHA Housing Applications
You can download applications for rent with the OHA below. Fill-able applications forms are also available at www.ordhousing.net. If you have any questions about the application process or need additional information, please contact the housing authority staff at (308) 728-3770 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you read each application thoroughly, as each application is different and may require more than one form included below.
– Packet One –
– OHA Application for Occupancy download here (.pdf)
– OHA Release of Information download here (.pdf)
– OHA Standards for Admission Policy download here (.pdf)
– HUD Frequently Asked Questions download here (.pdf)
– Criminal History Request download here (.xls)
Fair housing is very important to community leaders in Ord. Many of our housing programs require information to be distributed about Fair Housing rights of both renters and prospective home owners, but our leaders also believe its the right thing to do. Fair housing information can be obtained at area banks, City Hall or the Ord Area Chamber of Commerce. You can also download a Fair Housing brochure here.
The Ord Housing Authority has a variety of rental properties in which to choose from. Below photos are included of rental properties to give prospective renters an idea of rental floorplans and amenities.
– Photos of Parkview Village Exterior view, Kitchen view and Living Room view.
– Photos of Rolling Hills exterior view and Rolling Hills community kitchen.
– Photos of scattered site single family homes here, here and here.
Community Room Rentals
OHA has the Parkview Community Room available to rent for special events. The room is available to the public for $50 per event and both are alcohol and smoking free environments. A $50 refundable deposit is also required. Interested parties contact the OHA office at (308) 728-3770.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.