THE ORD NEBRASKA

Blog

Volunteer During the Cattlemen’s Ball

Our neighbors over in Custer County are hosting the 2017 Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska and would love to connect with anyone interested in volunteering during the event in an effort to raise funds for cancer research.

———

Looking forward to making a difference? Hundreds of volunteers are needed for the 2017 Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska! 

The 2017 Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska, hosted by Jeff and Lisa Johnson, will be held Friday and Saturday, June 2-3, at the Lonesome River Ranch near Anselmo, Nebraska.  This will be the 20th anniversary of this event, and to date, over $13 million has been raised for cancer research.  We are proud that 100% of the money raised is donated to the cause, with 90% going to the Buffett Cancer Center in Omaha, and the remaining 10% going to our communities.  Your help is needed to ensure the success of this great event.  Together we can make a difference!

For a list of volunteer activities, dates, and times, go to www.cattlemensball.com and click on the Volunteer link or like the event on Facebook.

For more information, contact Diane Scott at 308-872-2395 or diane.jerry.scott@gmail.com.

Leave a Reply