Leading and Exceeding
The Ord Area Chamber of Commerce is an area-wide Chamber with members from several of the surrounding communities. The Ord Area Chamber is a member of the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Our Mission: Sustain our Quality, Retain our Youth, Grow our Community.
- Assist businesses prosper and grow
- Promote our local business community to a global audience
- Increase area employment opportunities
- Encourage an orderly expansion and development of all segments of the community
- Contribute to the overall economic stability of the community
- Advocate our quality of life
2015 Chamber Sponsors:
- Good Life Health Services
- Great Western Bank – Ord
- Professional Eyecare
- Springdale Title & Realty, Inc.
- Trotter’s Whoa & Go – Ord
- KNLV Radio/MWB Broadcasting
A complete list of 2015 Chamber members will be coming soon!
How do we provide value for our membership?
- - Strategic marketing with www.OrdNebraska.com
- Social media connectivity with Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Membership marketing and promotions assistance
- Access to individual ChamberMaster business webpage
- Option to sell products and services on www.ShopOrd.com
- Successful Buy Local campaign implementation
- Workforce sourcing for membership
- Policy engagement with state and federal elected officials
- Business to Business social networking
- Ord Area ChamberBucks can only be redeemed at Chamber businesses
- Community and economic development
- Powerful partnerships with local, state and national organizations to benefit members and the Valley County community
Chamber Resources and Information:
Ord Area ChamberBucks:
- Support our local merchants with Ord Area ChamberBucks. ChamberBucks can be used at any Chamber business which are all listed on the BIZ page. Give ChamberBucks for gifts, employee recognition, or thank you gestures to help promote and support our local businesses. You can purchase ChamberBucks at the Chamber office or online at www.ShopOrd.com. View the ChamberBucks Policy here.
2015 Chamber Board of Directors:
- President: Michelle Weber – Anderson Pharmacy
Past President: Heidi Proskocil – Springdale Title & Realty
Vice President: Cheree Hatfield, Stowell & Geweke, P.C., L.L.O.
Secretary: Ann Johnson – Grandview Assisted & Independent Living
Treasurer: Harold Benton – Farm Bureau Financial Services
Dorothy Andreesen – Second Hand Rose
Dean Balderston – J&J Sanitation
Jennifer Beran – Valley County Health System
Linda Cruikshank – Progressive Farm Marketing
Kimberly Mundt – KM Interiors
Camerin Schimenti – Pathway Bank
Doug Smith – Ord Elementary School
Luke Staab – Ord Sports Chiropractic & Wellness
Cindy Struckman – CinTrese Boutique
Mark Winchell – Ord Grocery Kart
Matt Woodward – Shelter Insurance
- 2015 Chamber Committees and Members
Business owners, employees and volunteers from the Chamber membership are welcome to participate in Chamber committee work. Contact the Chamber office or any board member to learn how you can get involved.
Contact the Chamber:
1514 K Street
Ord, NE 68862
(308) 728 – 7875